Hello all, this was such a great surprise, getting nominated for this award by Anushka Hazra.
Thank you, thank you, thank you Anushka, really nice to be noticed 🙂
Anushka’s blog : Vogue & Vibes resonates with me as it’s the perfect combination of everything fashion, makeup & travel. Check it out!
Rules for the Mystery Blogger Award :
- Put the award image in your post.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate at least 6-7 bloggers you want to nominate.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
Three things about me:
1- I am Trinidadian.
2- I am finally doing a job that combines all things that I love, Fashion, creativity and helping people. After all these years. I always knew I loved fashion and business, but couldn’t seem to find a way to combine those things and be able to help people as well. So with fashion coaching and being a fashion buyer, I am able to combine all and help all as well (mostly pro bono)
3- I am a foodie: My fave’s are : Anything ethnic. I especially love spicy food.
1. What does your blog mean to you? Why and when did you start it?
I see my blog is a great way to help people. I believe that knowledge should be shared. So I started about 6 months ago, when I finally gained to confidence to do so.
For me, fashion and creativity has always been easy for me, and not that easy for so many. It never occurred to me. So my hope, is to be helpful.
Feeling good about your self. how you look etc. can impart a great sense of confidence, I feel that, that’s important. I also like simplicity, so “fashion” doesn’t have to be decadent.
2. What is your ultimate favorite quote? Tell us why you like it.
“What goes around comes around”
I think it’s a good reminder to always do your best, and to not do to others what you yourself wouldn’t like for yourself.
3. If you could wear only one outfit combination for the rest of your life, what would it be?
A really great fitting pair of blue denim & a white v-neck short-sleeved t-shirt with my pearl necklace and my little diamond studs.
4. What would you prefer a day without your phone or a week without bathing?
A day without my phone, those are the best!
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?
Ahhh, Career confident and satisfied with my choices.
1. If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
2. What fictional place would you most like to go?
3. What is the most annoying habit that other people have?
4. What would be your first question after waking up from being frozen for 100 years?
5. Who has impressed you most with what they’ve accomplished?
Have fun with these questions nominees! Congratulations to you all.You were noticed 🙂
Thanks again Anushka
Thank you ..