Here are some plus size fashion looks that i have put together, Keeping in mind some of the following Do’s
- For minimizing: Use darker colors. Ex. If you wanted to minimize your hips, use a darker bottomed skirt or pant. Have fun with lighter colored top, if you wanted to minimize your chest area-wear darker colors at the top.
- Vertical stripes are lengthening, and far more flattering than horizontal stripes, as this tends to be more widening.
- V-Necks are also great for elongating.
- Nips and tucks with belts at the waist is great for adding accentuating curves.
- Jackets and general outerwear that sits below the hip area is a do!
- Keep it classy, keep it you!
- Have fun with fashion.
- Less is more 🙂